“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude And A Few Basic Fitness Skills, I Have a Fun And Fulfilling Position in the Fitness Industry Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Fitness Trainer,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope that you have precisely what I need in a fitness trainer so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
So let me tell you about myself, the company and the coaching position available. My name is Nathan Solia and I run a Fitness Health and Wellness Studio called Elite Personal Training in Aberdeen on HK Island. The studio is located on Wong Chuk Hang Rd near Aberdeen. My business is dedicated to helping men & women achieve their health and fitness goals through customized fitness and nutrition programs. And business is booming! I'm looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and energetic person to start training some of our current clients. I currently offer one-on-one customized nutrition and fitness programs, group coaching classes and nutrition counseling which educates, motivates and supports men, women, and teens to improve their health and fitness. Clients begin with an initial (minimum) 12-week training package which includes a personalized exercise program, optional nutrition counseling & supplements, monthly fitness assessments as well as additional weekly training sessions here at the studio; FIRE – Small Group PT, Stretch Sessions and Indoor Functional Training classes. We also offer kids functional movement classes for children 7 - 10 and Youth Training programs for kids aged from 11 upwards.
If you are hired for this coaching position, you'll immediately begin training clients in the studio. Bottom line: you’ll get paid a base salary to fulfil a set amount of duty hours, thereafter you’ll be paid $150 per hour. To the best of our ability, we’ll ensure that you have at least 15 hours of training clients per week. You will be paid as an exclusive Trainer and have the opportunity to “go full-time” after a 90-day trial period. My studio offers a casual, fun environment, a wide variety of training equipment and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a successful personal training studio. I’m also very fair, respectful and appreciative. I like having fun while providing highly valuable fitness services and products. You will be compensated fairly, treated well and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference to the lives of others…because that’s what we do in my studio.
Tasks You’ll Be Expected To Perform
- Develop comprehensive health and fitness programs for clients. You will receive coaching and training on our fitness systems and programs but you’ll have the flexibility to incorporate your own training style and knowledge as well.
- Tracking client progress. To ensure a client's success you will need to track weekly progress, current successes and challenges, review client nutrition and exercise log worksheets on a weekly basis. It will be your responsibility to hold a client accountable to his/her health and fitness program to ensure the best results possible.
- Perform fitness evaluations. Ideally you will have some fitness assessment skills and can test for: body composition, body weight, girth measurements, blood pressure, heart rate and various strength and flexibility tests. You do not need previous experience but if you do, that's a bonus.
- Demonstrate proper exercise instruction. This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc.) and be able to provide appropriate exercises for client’s goals.
- Provide ongoing health and fitness education. Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a fitness coach to provide your clients with health and fitness education on various topics that empower them to lead healthy lives forever. You'll be provided with educational tools and resources, be expected to study them, and speak about them with your clients. We also spend time covering this in our weekly staff meetings.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- Good communication skills. You will be talking with clients who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing directly and on the phone and know how to conduct yourself professionally and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- People skills and personality. You must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting studio and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
- Health and fitness education. You do not need personal training experience but you should have a working knowledge of health and fitness.
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills you should still apply because they are not mandatory).
- Previous personal training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
- Basic nutrition knowledge
- National certification
- Kinesiology degree
- CPR certified
- Personal Trainer
- Business Development Manager
- Medical Practitioner
- Head Trainer
- Life Coach
- Massage therapist
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person and to hire relatively quickly. If this job sounds good to you, then complete the web form below and we’ll contact you by phone or email:
Again, thanks very much for your interest and hope to chat with you soon.
Nathan Solia Owner, Elite Personal Training
P.S. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and taking care of our clients. If that's you, I promise that $150/hr is only the starting point. I recognize and reward performance. With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in my book. I’m a very positive, upbeat business owner and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate! So submit your information today!
PERSONAL TRAINER Are you qualified Personal Trainer that believe who has what it takes to be and Elite Personal Trainer? Do you want to learn how to own and operate your own profitable Personal Training Studio? You will be: Working shifts - early morning and evenings. Coaching, liaising and coordinating with all clients designated to Welcoming clients Writing programs to achieve your clients goals Coaching Group Personal Training Learning all aspects of running a profitable PT Studio EPT is a dynamic company that boasts some of the best PT’s in Hong Kong and we all learn from each other. Email us and find out what it takes to be an Elite Personal Trainer
RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATOR Do you think you have the skillset to be Superstar Receptionist/Administrator? be highly proficient in: • Mac Office (Word, Excel, Email, Powerpoint) • Filing • Keeping records • Customer liaison and service • Invoicing • Receiving and recording payments & expenses • Answering phone calls • Welcoming members A good command of written and spoken English is also important. The candidate must be presentable, outgoing and have a genuine interest in helping people. Interest in the health and fitness industry is a big advantage. If you are interested in the position please call Nathan on 61864488 or email Nathan@eliteptstudio.com for an interview.
BOOTCAMP TRAINER Are you a qualified Outdoor Group Trainer that gives killer workouts? Do you have a winning personality in a group style setting? Do you hold Bootcamp Alliance Certification or similar? You will be: Working shifts - early morning and evenings. Welcoming clients Writing programs to achieve your clients goals in a group setting Coaching, liaising and coordinating clients A good command of written and spoken English is also important. The candidate must be presentable, outgoing and have a genuine interest in helping people. Interest in the health and fitness industry is a big advantage.
MASSAGE THERAPIST Are you a qualified Massage Therapist that can provide the following: Sports Massage Deep Tissue Massage Remedial Massage Myofascial Release Massage
SALES PERSON Are you a born salesperson? Do you thrive on helping people get what they want? We are looking for an experienced Salesperson to bring in more likeminded people into our Studio and be rewarded handsomely for it. If this sounds like you, contact us on
STUDIO MANAGER Have you managed a small team before and left them in a better place than when you first started with them? Are you keen to be a part of dynamic and growing team? The successful applicant must have: Previous experience in managing a team Marketing experience Administration experience